Egypt Sensual

BUY TICKETS NOW

Not just a festival but an experience..

PASSES

Take advantage of our split payment plan and pay only 60% now and the remaining 40% in 30 days!

OTHER PASSES

Join us starting 10:00am for our workshops on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Social dance with us at our daily beach parties from 16-19:00 and our social dancing in the evening. Full pass includes all workshops, shows, socials, normal hotel day use and soft drinks. Check in time is 10am -…
250.00 
Discover the wonders of ancient Egypt on this full-day tour from Hurghada to Luxor. Visit the monuments of Luxor: Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Hatshepsut. Enjoy an enchanting lunch at a wonderful Nile River restaurant. Luxor Trip: 05:10 meet in lobby 05.30 –…
105.00 
Dance + party music + boat + food + crazy people equals amazing memories. Enjoy a full-day snorkeling trip on the Red Sea. Get up close to dolphins on the open sea. Admire and explore the coral reefs. Trip leaves the hotel at 09- 16.
75.00 

ADDITIONAL HOTEL NIGHTS AND UPGRADES

Additional night for a Single room at the five star Cleopatra Luxury Resort. Price is for one person.
135.00 
Additional night for a double room at the five star Cleopatra Luxury Resort. Price is for two people.
180.00 
Additional night for a Single room at the Le Passage Cairo Hotel & Casino in Cairo. Price is for one person.
95.00 
Additional night for a double room at the Le Passage Cairo Hotel & Casinol in Cairo. Price is for two people.
140.00 
Follow us https://www.instagram.com/egyptsensual

Return Policy

If a customer cancels their order before 02/10/2024,  they may have a full refund minus a 6% booking fee. If the cancel between 02/10-03/08, they can receive a 50% refund. After 03/08/2023, no refunds will be offered.